Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Models > Audi A3
Rear lights/brake lights/blinkers going haywire >

Rear lights/brake lights/blinkers going haywire

Audi A3 The Audi A3 offers cutting edge engineering, performance, and luxury in one affordable package.

Rear lights/brake lights/blinkers going haywire

Old 01-01-2018, 01:08 PM
1st Gear
Default Rear lights/brake lights/blinkers going haywire

So I did a few searches and didnt find anything...

So basically when I turn on the car (2006 A3 non-quattro), all seems to be fine. But after a few moments it will get a message the left rear light is not working. So ok, I can survive without that for a bit. I am driving down the road and that light starts working but I get a message that the rear rifght brake is not working and so on. The lights will work and not work for a while. This had been happening for a while like this, currently none of the rear lights are working. I dont want to replace bulbs as I am sure that is not the main problem. Any ideas? Need to get this fixed urgently as I will need to start using this car as my daily driver so that my wife can begin using my car for work.