Audi a4 Symphony Bose No Sound - AudiForums.com

Go Back  AudiForums.com > Audi Tech > Electronics
Audi a4 Symphony Bose No Sound >

Audi a4 Symphony Bose No Sound

Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

Audi a4 Symphony Bose No Sound

Old 12-26-2017, 11:10 PM
1st Gear
Default Audi a4 Symphony Bose No Sound

Audi - a4 2004
Bose symphony

Hello Everyone,

Main Problem: No sound comes out of Bose speakers all throughout the car. The symphony main radio still turns on(Head unit of the car). When the symphony is turned on i get a mild constant static coming out of the speakers.

What I have Done: Replaced side pannel fuse on the drivers door side. Also replaced fuse in the back of the main symphony radio box in the head of the car.

I do not know what else to do to trouble shoot. Only thing I can think of is to replace the amp. I have read so many posts about this yet none lead to a solution. Any other advice you guys can give me before I start to make purchases?

Thanks for your advice.

Old 01-13-2018, 10:23 PM
1st Gear

I don't know if you resolved your issue, I had the same problem with my Allroad. I replaced the amp twice with no results. So I looked up the wiring diagram for the power and the remote wire to the amp. When I found them I jumped them together and wala ... sound! I used 2 t tap splices to connect them. I did it at the amp harness.

Old 03-02-2018, 06:14 PM
1st Gear

I had the same problem with my Audi 4

Old 10-25-2018, 03:45 PM
1st Gear

To the OP: did the repair by Magika6 fix your radio issue. I have a 2006 A4 with similar problem. LED lights are on radio, show am or fm or Sat, and also shows volume changes, but no sound from any speaker. There is 12+ volts to amplifier. I had repaired frayed wires in harness from "A" pillar to driver door a few years ago. Found more frayed wires and brittle wires so I replaced this harness. VAG.com fault codes: 02635 tuner not enabled/activated and 01331 no communication to driver side door control module. Fuses on left side of dash are good. There is no fuse on the back side of this radio. Only other issue is driver door does not lock/unlock with remote, but if I use the key in driver door it locks/unlocks all doors. I think this problem is the the driver door latch actuator. Not too concerned about this, just want my radio to work.
Question: more likely the amp or the tuner? thanks