Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

I'm shocked that I realized the extreme opposite experience with dealers.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 07:23 AM
Smile I'm shocked that I realized the extreme opposite experience with dealers.

Hello mates,

I usually used to hear that AUDI gives no **** about its customer in Lebanon. Sadly my cylinder head has blown. I didn't hesitate to contact Audi USA, Audi Germany, and Audi Middle east. I described my problem, I have received the highest requested customer care. I asked for a help in repairing my Audi TT, Audi after sales team called me. I've seen a high responsibility.

What people say about Audi Customer care is extremely not true, although I didn't receive help yet because I repair my car in an Audi Maintenance garage but not at the dealers place. But the call of the after sales person was clear that Audi wanted to help. But because I repair at a custom garage, they couldn't help me.

But I really appreciate Audi after sales service for caring about help. The sales person said that she's going to call me back. I'll be waiting for her call to see at what price I can get the Cylinder Head.

Never believe what people say about AUDI Dealers. Audi is reliable just like others, and maybe better.

A special thanks for Kettaneh (Audi Dealer in Lebanon - ME).

Old 05-01-2010, 08:19 PM
2nd Gear

Maybe so but Fathers & Sons in West Springfield, MA US charges $90 for you to drive it into their garage before they do anything. Maybe good service, but outrageously priced service.

Old 05-14-2010, 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Skythe
Maybe so but Fathers & Sons in West Springfield, MA US charges $90 for you to drive it into their garage before they do anything. Maybe good service, but outrageously priced service.
Really? That's not right. My Audi dealer gets me in and out of their service.

I just took in my A3 to have the radiator replaced. It's covered by the drive train warranty. So the visit will be free to me. And they gave me a 2010 A4 loaner.

But every other time I've come in I've been treated well and not overcharged.

Last edited by jose-socal; 05-17-2010 at 01:38 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:43 PM
1st Gear

All I can say is..."we try"...but we're also human.

Old 05-15-2010, 11:46 AM
2nd Gear

And... my father took my car in to get the O2 sensor changed while I was out of town and since then, my lug wrench has gone missing out of my trunk (Could be misplaced, but I've checked everywhere it could be). I don't want to point fingers, but "stealership" ? Glad you guys have had better experiences

Old 05-16-2010, 04:47 AM

Skythe, refer to Audi of America, and report your issue!

Old 05-17-2010, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by lebaneseboy
Skythe, refer to Audi of America, and report your issue!
Yea. I'm sure they'll at least send you a replacement wrench. The least they can do.

Old 05-17-2010, 02:11 PM
1st Gear

I had good experience with Audi USA customer advocates, but never with the local dealer.... they are charging $150 just to read codes now. That is just the latest of a long list horrible service stories I could give you.

Old 05-17-2010, 05:28 PM

I've had good luck with circle audi in Long Beach (http://www.circleaudi.com/). They're near the community hospital. I realize that doesn't help you because you're on the other coast, but thought I'd mention a good service place.