General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

PROBLEMS WITH POWER WINDOW & DIGITAL DISPLAY PANEL

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 03:49 PM
Default PROBLEMS WITH POWER WINDOW & DIGITAL DISPLAY PANEL

I own a 2000 Audi A4. The past couple of days I have been having problems with the passenger side power window. I can no longer control the window using the control on the passenger side or the driver side door. I have to play with the passenger side control until the window closes and then shut off my car quickly. The window automatically opens when I start my car. Today I noticed, though not surehow long this problem exsisted,the digital display on the dashis not reading correctly. The digital date has jumped back to 01/01/1999 and the MPG display fluctuates drastically from one extreme to the next. So far those are the only two problems I have notices. Any ideas to what might be wrong with my car???

Thanks ~

Johoko

Old 09-29-2015, 02:55 PM
1st Gear
Default What was the fix?!

Originally Posted by johoko
I own a 2000 Audi A4. The past couple of days I have been having problems with the passenger side power window. I can no longer control the window using the control on the passenger side or the driver side door. I have to play with the passenger side control until the window closes and then shut off my car quickly. The window automatically opens when I start my car. Today I noticed, though not surehow long this problem exsisted,the digital display on the dashis not reading correctly. The digital date has jumped back to 01/01/1999 and the MPG display fluctuates drastically from one extreme to the next. So far those are the only two problems I have notices. Any ideas to what might be wrong with my car???

Thanks ~

Johoko
I'm curious to know how this played out. I have this phantom window problem too.